SHIP MAINTENANCE: A QUANTITATIVE APPROACH
In this new technical book for marine engineers the authors show how preventive ship maintenance can be coupled with modern scientific management. Covering three progressive stages the book presents maintenance programs to achieve substantial benefits with minimum delay, an integrated total maintenance system incorporating management control techniques, good engineering practice and back-up facilities and scientific analysis of maintenance data for optimum conditions of ship maintenance, management and practice.
Marine Media Management,
- Shields, S
- Sparshott, K J
- Cameron, E A
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 163 p.
- TRT Terms: Integrated systems; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Management; Planning; Preventive maintenance; Ship management; Ships; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Maintenance data systems; Management control systems; Management techniques
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00316321
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM