MATERIALS FOR MARINE MACHINERY
This book presents an authoritative summary of developments in marine engineering materials during the last 30 years. Arranged in subject groupings such as boilers, diesel engines, propellers, salt water systems and so on, and with information on metallurgy design parameters and problems, choice of materials, manufacturing techniques and heat treatment. The contents are of essentially practical use to the marine engineer.
Institute of Marine EngineersMemorial Building, 76 Mark Lane
London EC3R 7JN, England
- Frederick, S H
- Capper, H
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 386 p.
- TRT Terms: Boilers; Construction; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Diesel engines; Manufactures; Manufacturing; Materials selection; Metal heating; Metallurgy; Propellers; Shipbuilding materials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heat treatment
- Old TRIS Terms: Boiler construction; Diesel corrosion; Materials evaluation; Propeller materials
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00316320
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM