REPORT OF PRESENTATION AND INFORMATION COMMITTEE. SESSION ON TOWING TANK SYSTEMS AND TECHNIQUES, PRESENTATION AND INFORMATION
The following areas are reported and discussed: 1) Review of methods for presentation and exchange of information, covering the subjects of standard symbols, presentation of data, dictionary of ship hydrodynamics, test facilities and instrumentation, computer applications in model testing, simulation facilities, model manufacturing facilities, and standard formats for exchange of informtion. 2) Recommendations of the committee for future tasks. Order from NSFI as No. 19521.
- Presented at the 15th ITTC, (Proceedings Volume 1, p 181 and Volume 2, p 117).
International Towing Tank ConferenceHamburgishe Schiffbauversuchsanstalt, Hamburg
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Equipment tests; Hydrodynamics; Model basins; Simulation; Tanks (Containers); Technology transfer; Test facilities; Towing devices
- Uncontrolled Terms: Information transfer
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Model testing); Model testing; Tank testing; Towing tanks
- Subject Areas: Design; Education and Training; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00316302
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM