PRESENT STATUS AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF GASOLINE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS FOR PASSENGER CARS
After a review on history, market, physical facts of fuel injection follows a short description of present systems. Influences on fuel consumption and emissions, including Lambda-control, are described. Some notes are given on the influence of injuction timing, single point injection, combination of fuel injection and ignition to a digital motor electronics. New development trends for less expensive and more effective systems are shown.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Glockler, O
- Knapp, H
- Manger, H
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Fuel consumption; Fuel injection; Fuel systems; Gasoline; History; Innovation; Pollutants
- Old TRIS Terms: Future concepts
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; History; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315474
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800467
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 19 1980 12:00AM