EXHAUST EMISSIONS FROM MALFUNCTIONING THREE-WAY CATALYST-EQUIPPED AUTOMOBILES
This paper summarizes two laboratory efforts to characterize exhaust emissions from three-way catalyst-equipped gasoline automobiles operating under malfunction conditions. Exhaust emission constituents measured, in addition to the currently regulated automobile emissions, include: particulates, sulfates, aldehydes, sulfides, amines, metals, and several additional elements and compounds.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Urban, C M
- Garbe, R J
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Aldehydes; Amines; Automobiles; Catalysts; Exhaust gases; Gasoline engines; Metals; Particulates; Sulfates; Sulfides
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315456
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800511
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 5 1980 12:00AM