DIGITAL ENGINE CONTROL FOR EUROPEAN CARS
A new electronic system for the accurate control of Otto-engines iis described. The system combines the electronic fuel injection and the electronic ignition in one system using a microcomputer-controlled electrtonic control unit. The potential of the system is outlined, its basic features and its advantages with respect to fuel economy, maintenance and driveability are presented.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Gorille, I
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Digital computers; Electronic control; Fuel consumption; Fuel injection; Microcomputers; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315443
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800165
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 29 1980 12:00AM