DEVELOPMENT OFF MOOEE ACTIVE AND DURABLE AUTOMOTIVE EXHAUST CATALYSTS
Beaded catalysts with improved activity and durability have been developed. This has been achieved largely as a result of modifying the physical characteristics of the alumina substrate. Changes in density, pore size distribution and geometrical surface area, coupled with improved techniques of distributing noble metals, have resulted in catalysts with significantly improved durability. Furthermore, we have been able to build into the catalysts added degrees of physical and thermal stability, while still maintaining catalyst preformance.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Ernest, M V
- KIM, G
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Catalysts; Durability; Exhaust gases; Performance; Physical properties; Thermal stability
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315440
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800083
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 29 1980 12:00AM