The 2017 season
A strong season : the 2017 season marks the longest in Seaway history--lasting 298 days, representing commerce moving between North America and more than 59 overseas markets / [Janenne Irene Pung] -- Totals & trends : ports, terminal operators summarize cargo movements for the season.
- Title from head of page 24.
- Publication Date: 2018-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 24-41
- GREAT LAKES SEAWAY REVIEW
- Publisher: CHAMBER OF MARITIME COMMERCE.
- TRT Terms: Harbors; Shipping; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01671325
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jun 4 2018 9:41AM