SOIL STABILIZATION IN PAVEMENT STRUCTURES-A USER'S MANUAL VOLUME 2: MIXTURE DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
This two volume user's manual was developed to provide guidance for pavement design, construction and materials engineers responsible for soil stabilization operations associated with transportation systems. The present volume has been prepared for materials engineers. It describes methods for selection of the type and amount of stabilizers. Methods of estimating stabilizer contents are presented as well as detailed test methods, mixture design criteria and typical mixture criteria.
- Prepared for DOT, FHWA.
Terrel, Epps, and Associates6846 52nd Avenue, NE
Seattle, WA United States 98115
- Terrel, R L
- Epps, J A
- Barenberg, E J
- Mitchell, J K
- Thompson, M R
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Manuals; Mix design; Pavement layers; Soil stabilization; Stabilizers; Test procedures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Pavement structure; Selecting
- Subject Areas: Design; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00315279
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9406
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM