SOIL STABILIZATION IN PAVEMENT STRUCTURES-A USER'S MANUAL VOLUME 1: PAVEMENT DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION CONSIDERATIONS
This two volume user's manual was developed to provide guidance for pavement design, construction and materials engineers responsible for soil stabilization operations associated with transportation systems. The present volume has been prepared for pavement design and construction engineers. It describes a method for selection of the type of stabilizers as well as pavement thickness design methods and construction information. Quality control, guide specifications, cost and energy considerations are contained in the Appendices.
- Prepared for DOT, FHWA.
Terrel, Epps, and Associates6846 52nd Avenue, NE
Seattle, WA United States 98115
- Terrel, R L
- Epps, J A
- Barenberg, E J
- Mitchell, J K
- Thompson, M R
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Design methods; Manuals; Pavement design; Pavement layers; Pavements; Paving; Quality control; Soil stabilization; Specifications; Stabilizers; Thickness
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pavement structure; Pavement thickness; Selecting
- Subject Areas: Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00315278
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9406
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM