MAINTENANCE OF THE WHEELSETS OF TRAILER STOCK. DEVELOPMENT OF OUT-OF-ROUNDNESS AS A FUNCTION OF THE PRECISION OF MACHINING AND THE POSSIBLE PRESENCE OF HARD SPOTS
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1968-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Geometry; Measuring instruments; Railroad cars; Stresses; Tests; Vehicle design; Vehicle maintenance; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Wheel geometry
- Old TRIS Terms: Out of roundness; Question b79; Wheel design; Wheel flat spots; Wheel maintenance; Wheel stresses
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052918
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B79/RP 8/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM