PROBLEMS CONNECTED WITH THE DESIGN, ASSEMBLY AND MAINTENANCE OF TRAILER STOCK WHEELSETS. TESTS ON PASSENGER COACHES TO DETERMINE THE MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE OUT-OF-BALANCE OF WHEELS (SPEEDS LOWER THAN 150 KM/HR)
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1967-11
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Geometry; Railroad cars; Tests; Vehicle design; Vehicle maintenance; Wheel shops (Railroads); Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Wheel geometry
- Old TRIS Terms: Out of balance; Out of roundness; Question b79; Wheel axle interference; Wheel design; Wheel maintenance; Wheel shops
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052916
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B79/RP 6/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM