BRAKING AND ACCELERATION FORCES ON BRIDGES. MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION METHODS
This report describes measurement and calculation methods for determining the transmission of braking and starting forces to the rails, bearings and footings of bridges. A code of procedure including tabulation is given for uniform presentation.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1970-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Braking performance; Bridges; Measuring instruments; Test trains; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Acceleration forces; Braking forces; Question d101; Starting forces
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052910
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D101/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM