RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE CARBURETOR FOR THE CVCC ENGINE
The CVCC engine requires a small amount of rich mixture for the auxiliary combustion chamber and a greater amount of lean mixture proportioned to the load for the main combustion chamber, with the overall air-fuel ratio which has to be properly controlled. The development of the carburetor was the key to the success of the CVCC engine.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Date, T T
- NOMURA, T
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Carburetors; Combustion chambers; Development; Fuel air mixtures; Research; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air fuel ratio; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315107
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800507
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM