REINFORCED RIM URETHANES-THE LIGHTWEIGHT CAR BODY OF THE 80'S
Proper understanding of RRIM urethanes is essential as these materials are evaluated for specific exterior body panel applications. Factors influencing successful utilization of RRIM urethanes are discussed as related to mold design, material processing, and physical properties of the materials. Successful ways to control these factors are discussed.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Lloyd, R F
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Building materials; Motor vehicle bodies; Physical properties; Reinforced plastics; Urethane; Weight
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile bodies
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315106
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800514
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM