A NEW TIRE PUNCTURE SEALANT
The development of a puncture sealant which effectively seals tread punctures 3/16 inch diameter and less is described; included are discussions of the material compositions and properties, the mechanism of sealing, and field testing of the product.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Stokes, L S
- Eckert, C F
- Publication Date: 1980-2-29
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Materials selection; Performance tests; Properties of materials; Sealing compounds; Tire treads; Tires
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315102
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800066
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM