CHASSIS DYNAMOMETER PROVIDED WITH CONTROL DEVICE SIMULATING ROAD LOAD
In order to clarify the emission characteristics of automobile engines using a chassis dynamometer, it is necessary to control the chassis dynamometer to simulate road load conditions. The authors have developed a chassis dynamometer and its control system which satisfy above requirement. As the result of testing this system, it was confirmed that this chassis dynamometer system is useful for practical purposes. In this paper the devices of the chassis dynamometer, the control system and some test results are described.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Takamura, A
- Ono, M
- Ohigashi, S
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Chassis; Dynamometers; Traffic loads; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315088
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800324
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM