SPECIAL RAIL PROFILE FOR TUNNELS. PROTECTION OF RAILS AND RAIL FASTENINGS AGAINST CORROSION. (SUPPLEMENT TO FINAL REPORT)
The report contains a supplementary description of the measures described in the Final Report D 81/RP 1 in order to deal with the corrosion of rails and rail fastenings. Reference is made to some of the tests conducted with rust inhibiting metallic and protective paint coatings.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1971-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion protection; Grease; Oils; Protective coatings; Rail fasteners; Rusting; Tests; Tunnels
- Identifier Terms: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen; Societe nationale des chemins de fer francais
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rust
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d81
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052907
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D81/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM