CORPORATE STRATEGIES OF THE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURERS
An assessment of the corporate decision-making processes of 8 domestic and foreign manufacturers, this book describes pricing and marketing procedures in the automobile industry. The author develops 3 future scenarios analyzing likely company responses to government regulation in view of possible interferences caused by product liability trends, economic recessions, and catalyst supply interruptions.
Pergamon Press, IncorporatedMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Schnapp, J B
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 216 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Decision making; Economics; Marketing; Pricing; Regulations; Transportation operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy; Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Law; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00315081
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM