CIRCADIAN RHYTHMS OF HUMAN PERFORMANCE AND RESISTANCE: OPERATIONAL ASPECTS
Circadian rhythmicity of mental and physical efficiency as well as of resistance to noxious hazards is reviewed, the interaction with internal and operational factors analyzed, and implications are given for management of human operations; in an appendix the significance of the "Biorhythms" concept for the prediction of human behaviour and the occurrence of man-related accidents is discussed.
- Presented on 1/2 October 1979 (London); 4/5 October 1979 (Paris); 9/10 October 1979 (Toronto): AGARD Lecture Series 105 (Sleep, Wakefulness and Circadian Rhythm).
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Klein, K E
- WEGMANN, H M
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Biological activity; Circadian rhythms; Fatigue (Physiological condition); Human error; Personnel performance; Sleep; Tolerance (Physiology)
- Old TRIS Terms: Human performance; Rhythms (Biological); Tolerance (Physiological)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00315045
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 2 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM