DEVELOPMENT OF HEAVY RAIL-PROFILES. GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF HEAVY RAIL-PROLIES
Report D 120/RP 1 summarises the existing information, based on bibliographical studies, and gives an outline of the guiding principles to be adopted for the study. This study will take into account the results of recent investigations carried out by the other ORE Specialists Committees or by Administrations on problems concerning wheel-rail contact and increasing running speeds.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1971-4
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Rail (Railroads); Railhead; Specifications; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d120; Rail design; Rail head profile; Rail specifications
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052903
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D120/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM