FUEL AND LUBRICANT QUALITY PARAMETERS
The development of economical Diesels largely depends on the availability of Heavy Fuel Oil. This paper was presented from an oil industry's viewpoint, with emphasis on (i) fuels, (ii) crosshead engine cylinder oils, (iii) crosshead engine system oils, (iv) medium-speed trunk-type Diesels, and (v) high-speed Diesels.
- Paper presented to the Institute of Marine Engineers, Australia/New Zealand Division, Symposium on "Marine Diesel Propulsion Today," Melbourne, 15-16 September 1976.
Institute of Marine EngineersMemorial Building, 76 Mark Lane
London EC3R 7JN, England
- Tweedie, P J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Fuel composition; Fuel oils; Fuels; Heavy oils; High speed vehicles; Lubricants; Lubrication; Supply
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel availability; Fuel quality
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel lubrication; High speed diesels; Medium speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00314993
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM