DRY BULK CARRIERS, CARGOS, AND TERMINALS
Increasing interest in the movement of dry bulk cargos has stimulated the design of improved vessels and related bulk handling facilities. This activity has also encouraged the publishing of various market and trade studies dealing with bulk traffic. Recognizing the need for distribution of information pertinent to the design and operation of bulk carriers and terminals, the Maritime Research Information Service (MRIS) has produced this selected bibliography for use by designers and planners. A considerable portion of the bibliography is devoted to economics, statistics, trade flows and market analysis which should prove valuable for management planning. This special bibliography contains 341 abstracts of reports and journal articles that cover the range of problems and interests associated with dry bulk cargo transportation. Included is a key word index, author index and an alphabetical list of titles. The abstracts were selected from the computer file of the Maritime Research Information Service (MRIS).
- Price: $10.00 ($17.00 non-U.S.) (non-U.S.).
Washington, DC USA 20001
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bulk cargo; Bulk cargo handling; Bulk cargo terminals; Bulk carriers; Dry bulk cargo; Dry bulk carriers; Economic analysis; Management; Marine terminals; Planning; Trade; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk trade flows; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Society;
- Accession Number: 00314959
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliography
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Dec 11 2003 12:00AM