STUDY OF A LIGHTER BRAKE SLIPPER. PRESENT POSITION WITH REGARD TO BRAKE SLIPPERS. SURVEY OF WORK CARRIED OUT
This report surveys the position with regard to the use of the brake slipper by the various Administrations. It shows how the imperfections of the current designs of slippers, especially as regards the weight, led to the formation of the Committee. A summary is given of the studies already carried out, and mention is made of the general lines of study decided upon in July 1968.
- The use of this document is restricted to ORE Member Administrations. Not available to third parties.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Classification yards; Yard operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d91; Track skates
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00052894
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D91/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM