QUALITY OF RAILS AND MEANS OF GUARANTEEING IT. DEVELOPMENT OF A MECHANICAL DEVICE FOR RECORDING THE FLAW ECHOES SUPPLIED BY AN ULTRASONIC APPARATUS
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1962-3
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Detection and identification; Flaw detection; Inspection; Nondestructive tests; Rail (Railroads); Structural tests; Ultrasonic detectors; Ultrasonic tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rail flaw detection
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d45; Rail flaw inspection; Rail flaws; Rail inspection; Rail tests
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052888
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D45/RP 4/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM