TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
This document is a prototype of a transportation management seminar, which has been prepared and presented by the AM&M Consulting Group, for the Virginia Department of Highways and Transportation. The document covers the introductory lecture, which, in part, comprises the presentation of the discussion moderators of the seminar, introduces the seminar participants, and discusses the concept of the seminar and course curriculum. The report addresses the seminar schedule of topics to be discussed on each of the three days of the seminar, and presents materials to be used within the course. (UMTA)
- Sponsored by DOT, UMTA, Region III. Prepared for the Virginia Department of Highways and Transportation.
AM&M Consulting Group, IncorporatedBlanchard Road
Cambridge, MA USA 02138
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 223 p.
- TRT Terms: Curricula; Management; Scheduling; Training; Training devices; Transportation; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00314798
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-VA-09-8004-80-1
- Contract Numbers: VA-09-8004
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 11 1980 12:00AM