QUALITY OF RAILS AND MEANS OF GUARANTEEING IT. FALLING WEIGHT TEST
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1959-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Rail (Railroads); Rail steel; Stresses; Structural tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d45; Rail metallurgy; Rail steel metallurgy; Rail stress; Rail technology; Rail tests
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052887
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D45/RP 1/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM