UNCONVENTIONAL TRACKS. EFFECT OF CRACKS IN PAVED CONCRETE TRACK. THEORETICAL APPROACH
Calculation method is presented to represent the effects of cracking in a concrete slab. Cracks should be regarded as probable in any estimate of necessary reinforcing steel. Design of the Duffield (BR) slab provides numerical example.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Concrete; Concrete slab track; Cracking; Durability; Dynamic loads; Mathematical models; Railroad tracks; Reinforced concrete; Stresses; Tests; Track laying; Unconventional track
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Question d87; Track stress; Track structure tests
- Subject Areas: Construction; Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052882
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 11/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM