TRACKS WITHOUT BALLAST FOR UNDERGROUND LINES IN URBAN CENTRES. LABORATORY REPEATED-LOADING TESTS OF SELECTED TYPES OF DIRECT FIXING FOR UNDERGROUND LINES
This report is limited to an account of laboratory tests to define mechanical properties under static and repeated loading of five chosen types of direct fastening.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Ballastless track; Concrete slab track; Durability tests; Dynamic tests; Rail fasteners; Static tests; Tests; Unconventional track
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d87
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052881
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM