TRACKS WITHOUT BALLAST FOR UNDERGROUND LINES IN URBAN CENTRES. MEASURING METHODS
This report on measuring methods proposes standards for measuring noise and vibrations, with the object of providing a comparison between track installations in tunnels. Furthermore, it contains tentative ideas on limits which the Committee considers desirable for noise and vibration in new installations.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1967-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Ballastless track; Concrete slab track; Noise; Noise control; Sound level; Sound level meters; Tolerance (Psychology); Unconventional track
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Noise attenuation; Noise recording equipment; Noise tolerance; Question d87
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052880
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM