TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (REVISED EDITION)
This new edition of Bibliography 70 covers various aspects of planning and control of development in England and Wales with emphasis on current publications. These aspects include urban and rural planning, retailing and other commercial and industrial planning, planning for leisure and development planning.
Department of the Environment, England2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 3EB, England
- GARDNER, J
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; City planning; Federal government; Industrial areas; Industrial buildings; Legislation; Planning; Regional planning; Rural areas; Urban areas; Urban development
- ITRD Terms: 8518: Bibliography; 183: Government (national); 1556: Legislation; 143: Planning; 328: Rural area; 354: Town planning; 313: Urban area
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Terminals and Facilities; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00314529
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Report/Paper Numbers: Mongraph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM