ANALYSIS OF PERSONAL INJURY AND ILLNESS HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH WORKING IN, ON, OR ABOUT COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLES. APPENDIX C: PRELIMINARY COUNTERMEASURES INDEX
This report is Appendix C to Volume II. It presents a preliminary countermeasures index to the hazards characterizing the motor carrier industry in the U.S.
- See also Appendix B, PB80-194749. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E99, PB80-194699.
Safety Sciences11772 Sorrento Valley Road
San Diego, CA United States 92121
Bureau of Motor Carrier Safety1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Commercial vehicles; Countermeasures; Crashes; Data collection; Hazards; Health; Human factors; Indexes (Information management); Industrial accidents; Injuries; Motor vehicles; Occupational safety; Personnel; Safety; Strategic planning; Trucking
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data sources
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00314468
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9535
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM