A significant portion of the program of the Division of Research is concerned with the development and conduct of a comprehensive research program in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration. In addition to this formalized research program the Division of Research also renders other services to the Department in the form of research studies and special investigations of various engineering and operational activities. This document discusses in brief the Division's research priorities, traffic safety and other transportation services and research programs. It then presents a listing of its research reports.
- Record URL:
Frankfort, KY United States 40601
- Havens, J H
- Publication Date: 1980-3
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Coordination; Highway bridges; Highway operations; Highways; Pavements; Research; Research management; Roads; Strategic planning; Systems engineering; Traffic safety; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway administration
- Geographic Terms: Kentucky
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Pavements; Research; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00314445
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RR-544
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM