AN ANALYSIS OF BICYCLE-RELATED, MOTOR-VEHICLE ACCIDENTS IN LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY
A 1978 report dealt with an analysis of statewide bicycle-related, motor-vehicle accidents in Kentucky. In this study, a more detailed analysis of one city (Lexington) was performed. Accidents in a seven-year period were analyzed to make a detailed summary of several years of accident data, compare the lexington accident summaries with statewide statistics, identify high-accident locations, and recommend accident countermeasures.
- Record URL:
Frankfort, KY United States 40601
- Agent, K R
- Zegeer, C V
- Publication Date: 1980-3
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Bicycles; Binders; Countermeasures; Crash investigation; High risk locations; Highways; Prevention; Safety; Safety and security; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Transportation safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Kentucky
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00314442
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: RR-541 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TSR, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM