U.S. GREAT LAKES PORTS - STATISTICS FOR OVERSEAS AND CANADIAN WATERBORNE COMMERCE (1979)
The document presents statistical data for all Great Lakes Ports for 1979. It presents three sections: (1) Ports by foreign trade area and country of origin/destination; (2) Ports by commodity and (3) Ports by foreign trade area.
Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 584 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Foreign; Imports; International trade; Origin and destination; Ports; Statistics; Tables (Data); Trade; Water transportation; Waterways
- Geographic Terms: Canada; Great Lakes; Saint Lawrence Seaway
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Port statistics; Waterways commerce statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00314396
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM