COMPLIANCE TEST REPORTS INDEX FOR 1979
An index to Compliance Test Reports of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration which were released to the public during calendar year 1979. This is the eleventh in a series of such indexes. The index is divided into eleven sections as follows: Manufacturer, Model year, Model or part number, Fail, FMVSS number, Component or vehicle ID (NHTSA No.), Laboratory test number, CIR number, HS number, Brand or seller, and Tire size or body style.
- See also report dated 27 Feb 79, PB-296 469.
Kappa Systems, Incorporated1501 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-2-25
- Pagination: 1456 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Components; Design standards; Headlamps; Indexes (Information management); Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Standards; Technical reports; Tests; Tires
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00314391
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805-292
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 2003 12:00AM