DELAWARE RIVER PORT AUTHORITY TRANSIT IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM. VOLUME III. PLANNING FOR IMPROVED SOUTH JERSEY COMMUTER SERVICE
This three-volume study contains the eleven regional transportation-related technical studies conducted by the DRPA, and sponsored by UMTA in coordination with the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission. Volume III contains the following reports: (1) Ridership and Revenue Study--Woodcrest/Philadelphia International Airport Rail Commuter Service (III); (2) Ridership and Revenue Study--Woodcrest/Atlantic City Rail Commuter Service (IV); (3) Ridership and Revenue Study--Woodcrest/Ocean City/Cape May Rail Commuter Service (XI); (4) Appendix A--Statement Supporting Revision of DRPA FY 1974 Unified Work Program; and (5) Appendix B--Unified Work Program, UMTA Project No. IT-09-0032, Revised Scope of Services DRPA Projects. This report evaluates the rail commuter service in Southern New Jersey in terms of ridership, revenues, and capital and operating costs.
- Prepared by Delaware River Port Authority, Camden, NJ. See also Volume 2, PB80-186182. Available Microfiche only because of poor quality.
Delaware Valley Regional Planning CommissionBourse Building, 21 South 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA United States 19106
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 257 p.
- TRT Terms: Operating costs; Public transit; Rapid transit; Regional planning; Revenues
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00314384
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-09-0032-80-3
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 2002 12:00AM