TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND IMPACT FORECASTING TOOLS
The report provides an overview of issues associated with transportation planning and impact forecasting, as seen by this country's largest metropolitan areas. The Urban Mass Transportation Administration's planning package UTPS is a special focus of the publication.
- See also report dated Oct 76, PB-263 963. Prepared for Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives. Transportation Task Force.
Public Technology, Incorporated1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Land use; Metropolitan areas; Transportation planning; Urban development; Urban transportation; Zoning
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00314380
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-I-78-5
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-60076
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM