CAVITATION: PROPELLER CAVITATION. 1964-APRIL, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Propeller cavitation flow is covered in this bibliography. The topics include controllable pitch propellers, ship propellers of all types, supercavitation, and control systems. (This updated bibliography contains 138 abstracts, 17 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Abrasion resistance; Abstracts; Bibliographies; Bubbles; Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Controllable pitch propellers; Corrosion; Cryogenics; Dams; Dynamic tests; Erosion; Loss and damage; Marine engineering; Mathematical models; Propellers; Pumps; Simulation; Spillways; Supercavitating propellers; Theory; Viscoelasticity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment
- Old TRIS Terms: Cavitating propellers; Erosion corrosion; Marine propellers
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00314318
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM