TEST INSTALLATION FOR DATA TRANSMISSION (VIENNA ARSENAL). TESTS MADE IN THE INSTALLATION FOR TESTING DATA TRANSMISSION EQUIPMENT FROM 4TH OCTOBER 1967 TO 31ST AUGUST 1968
Since the placing in operation of the measuring installation five items (modems or systems) have been tested, and testing of a sixth item has been begun. The test results are given in comparison tables and comparison curves. At the end of the first financial year of the measuring installation, operation of the complete data transmission equipment, including peripheral equipment was checked. The measuring results showed far-reaching agreement with those obtained from the measuring installation the year before (after it had been put in operation). This proved that the control of the operation of the equipment was satisfactory through-out. This report is only available to Member-Administrations of ORE.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1969-10
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Data communications; Equipment tests; Instrumentation; Measuring instruments; Modems; Test facilities; Tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Data modems; Question az32; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052860
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 32/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM