GREAT LAKES TRAFFIC AND COMPETITION STUDY. VOLUME III: APPENDICES
Volume of Appendices A-J clarify and supplement the basic analysis. These appendices range from summary analyses to statistical tables and charts.
- Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB80-181597.
Simat, Helliesen and Eichner, Incorporated1019 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Leeper, J
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 275 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Commodity flow; Common carriers; Competition; Economic analysis; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Inland water transportation; International trade; Market assessment; Market surveys; Markets; Modal split; Origin and destination; Planning; Ports; Shipping; Statistics; Trade; Traffic forecasting; Traffic managers; Transportation modes; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Shippers
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes; Saint Lawrence Seaway
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Commodity flow patterns; Commodity statistics; Market studies; Sea lanes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00314296
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-PORT-970-80070 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM