VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION. REPORT ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION IN THE YEAR 1973/74
This report briefly describes the tests and other activities of the Vehicle Test Center of Vienna Arsenal during the period when it was "closed" and during the reconstruction of the dynamic test chamber; it describes also the first few months of use of the new installation. The report sums up the test program adopted for high speeds. Graphs of performance of the two climatic test chambers are included.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. Abstract only available in English.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Cold weather; Dynamic tests; Equipment tests; Freezing; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Locomotives; Operations; Passenger cars; Passenger comfort; Refrigerator cars; Test facilities
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Overheating
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az30; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052859
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 30/RP 15/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM