VIENNA ARSENAL TESTING STATION. REVIEW OF THE TECHNICAL PAPERS PRESENTED AT THE CEREMONY IN CONNECTION WITH THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE TESTING STATION (22 APRIL 1971)
Four papers are presented: The Vienna Arsenal International Testing Center and its Future assignments, Schausberger, Heiz; Problems connected with the Channel Tunnel Project, Moron, Pierre; Problems with high-speed refrigerated transport, Scheiblich, Richard; The data-transmission measuring center and electronics in the service of the railways, Sethy, Andreas.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1971-5
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Brakes; Data communications; Dynamic tests; Electronics; Equipment tests; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Refrigerator cars; Static tests; Test facilities; Tests; Vehicle tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria); Channel Tunnel
- Old TRIS Terms: Brake tests; High speed tests; Question az30; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052857
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ30/RP 11/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM