VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION. ANNUAL REPORT 1970
A description of the vehicle climatic testing station at Vienna Arsenal, with details of the capacity and performance of the testing chambers and a summary of the activities of the testing station during the year 1970 are given. For passenger coaches and refrigerator vans, where the standard test programme, or variations on this, is used, the standard test programmes are described in detail. Details of the vehicles tested are shown and, for various important factors, comparable test results relating to the various vehicles are shown on graphs. A summary is given of tests carried out on tractive units, freight wagons and other items.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1971-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Air conditioning systems; Cold weather; Containers; Dynamic tests; Equipment tests; Freight cars; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Locomotives; Operations; Passenger cars; Refrigerator cars; Test facilities; Tests; Wind tunnels
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic tests; Question az30; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052856
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 30/RP 10/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM