VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION. TESTS CARRIED OUT IN THE VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION DURING 1967
The report is divided into four parts: coaches, refrigerator vans, goods wagons, and tractive stock. Each part deals with one of these vehicle types, and contains a list of the vehicles tested, a short description and diagram of each vehicle, the test programme and preparation, then the more important and comparable results as well as a commentary. Finally, there is a general survey of the vehicles tested in the Vienna Arsenal Vehicle Testing Station during 1967.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Equipment tests; Freight cars; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Locomotives; Passenger cars; Refrigerator cars; Test facilities; Tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az30; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052853
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ30/RP 7/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM