VIENNA ARSENAL TESTING STATION. TESTS CARRIED OUT IN THE VIENNA ARSENAL TESTING STATION DURING 1966
This report has been split into four parts: passenger coaches, refrigerator vans, goods wagons, and motive power units. Each part contains a survey of the tested vehicles accompanied by a brief description and a sketch of the type involved, the programmes and compositions of the tests, and also important and comparable results, with relevant comment. A table of all the items subjected to testing in the Vienna Arsenal Testing Station in the course of 1966 concludes the report.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1967-11
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 84 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Cold weather; Equipment tests; Freight cars; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Locomotives; Operations; Passenger cars; Passenger comfort; Refrigerator cars; Test facilities; Tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az30; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052852
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 30/RP 6/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM