DETERMINATION OF DYNAMIC FORCES IN BRIDGES. THEORETICAL STUDY OF DYNAMIC FORCES IN BRIDGES
This report concerns theoretical studies of dynamic forces in bridges. First, simplified methods of calculation are described, then two mathematical models computed by the BR and the CSD and their applications are given.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. Abstract only available in English.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1970-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Dynamic tests; Mathematical models; Stresses
- Identifier Terms: British Rail; Ceske drahy
- Old TRIS Terms: Bridge stresses; Question d23
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052847
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D23/RP 16/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM