Seeking stability : Bell's fly-by-wire 525 expected to be certified this year; price-sensitive market killed off Airbus H120 and Bell Longranger during 2017 -- Airbus big data project could bring earlier warnings of gearbox faults : new sensors spot degradation in moving elements; sensor kits on 10 H225s to track 'healthy' operating regime -- Kopter branding breathes alpine air into Swiss helicopter program : SH09 single-engine helo flight testing headed to Sicily; two prototypes set to flight test to support certification -- Bell pressing ahead with fly-by-wire 525 certification : pre-serial production aircraft to join flight-test program; first prototype crash partly related to severe vibrations.
- Title from head of page 48.
- Osborne, Tony
- Publication Date: 2018-2-26
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 48-53
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Helicopters
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01665405
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 2 2018 11:37AM