U.S. infrastructure : will it finally be fixed?
A recently leaked Trump administration draft of the Comprehensive Infrastructure Plan provides funds to states for roads, ports, bridges, and more. But will it become a reality?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- McDowell, Jason
- Publication Date: 2018-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 232-238
- TRT Terms: Federal aid; Finance; Infrastructure; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Finance;
- Accession Number: 01665086
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 2 2018 11:28AM