A STUDY OF EMISSIONS FROM PASSENGER CARS IN SIX CITIES. VOLUME B
This is the second of two volumes presenting results from a series of exhaust emission and fuel economy tests performed on a representative sample of vehicles in six U.S. cities. Data presented in the following sections are generated in appendix form as part of a contract with the EPA to perform work for the FY 77 Passenger Car Emission Factor Program. Volume B includes the balance of individual vehicle data derived from the Two Speed Idle and Federal Three Mode tests. It also includes the results of Vehicle Driveability Evaluations, Maladjustment and Disablement Inspections, tire inspections and a listing of comparative mileage data. Information presented in Volume B should not be interpreted without the benefit of additional descriptive data presented in Volume A as both volumes comprise the results of a single work effort and are not intended to be considered separately.
Automotive Testing Laboratories, IncorporatedNew Carlisle, IN USA
Environmental Protection AgencyEmission Control Technology Division, 2565 Plymounth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 872 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobiles; Diesel engines; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Inspection; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Performance evaluations; Spark ignition engines; Standards; Tables (Data); Test procedures; Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: Arizona; Colorado; Illinois; Missouri; Texas; Washington (District of Columbia)
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313877
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-460/3-78-011B Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-03-2593
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM